At a time when hydrogen is the new gold rush for so many investors and start-ups alike, and the skills gap risks becoming the skills gulf, there’s a need to better understand the hydrogen value chain and what that investment looks like.
In this online training module, learn the fundamentals of hydrogen and the supply chain – from its properties and production through to its applications and potential future role in the clean energies transition. A basic overview of handling, distribution and safety considerations will also be provided, to be built on in further modules.
This two-hour masterclass will enable you to piece together the puzzle of your hydrogen project(s), sense-check the science versus the investment, and take your basic hydrogen knowledge to the next level.
- Build your knowledge of hydrogen and its critical role in the energy transition
- Better understand the science behind hydrogen and the pathways to its production
- If you’re a business leader, challenge your thinking, critique your business model and ensure you’re best positioned to succeed in this competitive market
- If you’re hands-on in hydrogen on the ground, sharpen your knowledge of the molecule and ‘how it works’ as well as the technologies that make it happen
- If you’re an investor, lean more about your investment and the sector you’re operating in.
When and where:
Monday 2nd October, 9:30am to 11:30am CEST (08:30am to 10:30am BST)
You can expect:
- 90 minutes masterclass on the topic from recognised trainer
- 30 minutes audience Q&A per module (moderated)
- Diagrams, images and data-graphics to enrich the experience
- PDF slide deck of module provided to all participants, post-session
- Available on-demand as a recording of the live session